Paths of Destiny
Base Classes.Whats changed? The classes have been rebuilt on the idea of “paths of power”, many of their abilities are keyed to a path or stance.
- Berserker The martial champions of barbarian tribes. Berserkers tap into the spirit worlds to gain unimaginable power.
- Bard Masters of song and verse. Bards use music, antics and riddle to confuse their foes or inspire their allies.
- Cleric Armed defenders of the faiths. Clerics use their martial prowess and unwavering devotion to their faith to defend their allies and crush their foes.
- Druid Friend and protector of the wilds. Druids call up the natural world to thwart their enemies and aid their friends.
- Fighter Masters of arms and armaments. Fighters are veritable tanks; mastering the use of several weapons; they wade into battle and find victory through skill and focused determination.
- Hellion Tapping to the darkest energies of the abyss, Hellions unleash raw power, devastating curses and demon slaves upon those who stand in their way.
- Monk Through meditation and dedicated training; Monk tune their bodies and souls to perfection. Achieving both physical and metaphysical perfection, Monks are capable of channeling their will and spirit to perform amazing feats.
- Paladin The mortal champions of the deities; Paladins are the living embodiment of their faiths tenants. They combine martial prowess and the will of their faith to combat the enemies of their deities wherever they may be.
- Priest Mortal servants of the deities; through dedicated communion and deep study of the planes, Priests hold strong bonds with their deities and serve their demands in the mortal world.
- Ranger Tamers of the wild and accomplished hunters; Ranger form bonds with the wilds and perfect the art of the hunter.
- Rogue Living on the fringes of society; Rogues use stealth, cunning, skill and silver tongued talk to make their way in the world.
- Shaman Tribal savants, healers and leaders; Shamans commune with the elements and deities to gain power to lord over or provide for their tribes.
- Sorcerer Born with an innate ability to tap into the power of the weave, Sorcerers command arcane power with wild and devastating effect. But their power comes at a price, mutant children born of unholy or unnatural coupling they carry a reminder of their unnatural heritage.
- Wizard The old studies of the weave lost long ago; Wizards have developed new methods of accessing the weave. Through long study and diligent training the Wizard increases the power of his spells, and seeks to unlock the mysteries of the ancient Magi.
- Blackguard Being nothing short of a mortal fiend; Blackguards are often found leading demons, devils and undead against the foes of their dark deities.
- Exemplar Living embodiments of their faith; Exemplars are the supreme champions of their deities, ultimately gaining the ability to become an avatar of their deity.
- Holy Avenger Pursuers of truth, justice and liberty; the Holy Avenger serves the highest standards of his deity. Mortal lieutenants of the gods, they often lead armies of angles against the darkest and most vile of demons, devils and mortal tyrants.
- Plague Sword Pulled from the brink of death by a pact of service to the gods of balance. Plague Swords learn all to soon of their cursed lives. Given power over disease and undead, the Plague Sword keeps the balance of life and death at the decree of their new masters.