Paths of Destiny
Whats Changed? The rogue is still pretty cut and dry, however the class now has paths with define each rogues approach to combat and their skill focuses. The rogue talents have been revamped some, mostly expanding the talents available.
- Hit Die: d8
- Occupational Specialty: The rogue begins focusing on a path of specialization. She may choose to follow one or more paths which define her combat style and skill set focus. At every odd level after first the rogue chooses a new ability from one of the Occupational Specialties. The Occupational Specialties are Subtlety, Thievery, Assassination and Combat.
- Subtlety: This set of abilities allow the rogue to dance the fringes of a fight and make attacks at her leisure
- Assassination: A stealthy yet direct approach to dispatching her enemies, the assassination set allows the rogue to quickly and quietly remove opponents
- Combat: A strait up fighter, yeah right. This set is for rogues who enjoy getting into the middle of the fray
- Thievery: A set of skills every rogue needs. Who wants to get dirty spilling blood? Grab the loot and vanish