Paths of Destiny
Welcome to Paths of DestinyPaths of Destiny is an attempt at updating the 3.5 system to 3.75. The main focuses for this project have been –
- Reworking class build options, to allow for class function and archetype builds to be inherent in each of classes.
- Reworking the combat system, spell casting and spell functions to bring better balance to the game.
- Weapon functions, how they affect attacks and how they interact with the creature which is wielding them.
- Armor benefits and enchantments, allow for more customization in armor abilities and to set the different types of armor apart from each other.
- Daily spell casting limits are now based on a point pool system for all casters. Allowing for a longer “adventuring day” for casters.
- Spells are now divided into two sub-categories of casting; spells and rituals. Allowing for a more balanced system of magic.
- Building a streamlined, yet robust skills system.
- Reduce the total number of skills, make more skills available to more classes and allow skills to synergize with combat options.
The Path is before you, your Destiny awaits!